Every time you edit your blog’s theme by changing the HTML code, Blogger lets you check the resulting effect through the preview mode. But this can only be limited to visual checking, so you cannot click on the elements to check the links. Blogger calls this the “click trap” and this is because they want to prevent you from clicking on any outgoing links. Fortunately, there is a way to fix this as Levis Raju of NetInfoz Blog shows us in his tutorial.
- Log in to your Blogger and go to Layout.
- Click on the Preview button.
- While in preview mode, right-click anywhere on the page.
- Click on Inspect element on the quick context menu.
- This will open a window containing the page’s code. In it, you’ll see a portion of the code that contains the words “click trap”.
- Right-click on this part of the code and click on Delete node.
- Close the Inspect element window and now try to hover on your buttons or links. You should now see the changes you’ve made to the code take effect.
Hope you enjoy this one. Cheers!
Related Tricks & Tutorials
Comments will be closed off on this post 365 days (1 year) after it is published. Apologies to this, but it's all about avoiding a growing comment spam problem. See our most recent posts where you can comment here