Crawl rate refers to the speed of Googlebot’s requests during the crawl process in your blog. If you want to increase your blog’s crawl rate, here are simple tips courtesy of Chandeep of Blog Tips n Tricks.
- Update your blog regularly. You may add an RSS Feed widget and social media widgets as search engine crawlers like blogs with regular updates.
- Get a good page rank by having more backlinks. To get a good page rank, you need to have more backlinks because as you increase your blog’s ranking, the more your page is crawled.
- Text content. Having a lot of images won’t get a good ranking in search engines as Google bots love textual content.
- Don’t duplicate content. Avoid duplicate content as the New Google Algorithm is very strict on plagiarism.
- Add a sitemap. A sitemap is a great solution to have your posts and pages crawled faster.
Related Tricks & Tutorials
Comments will be closed off on this post 365 days (1 year) after it is published. Apologies to this, but it's all about avoiding a growing comment spam problem. See our most recent posts where you can comment here