A great way to increase your site’s traffic is by using social media sites to supplement your Blogger blog. One of the most useful is LinkedIn, although compared to other popular sites like Facebook and Twitter, the former isn’t that well-noticed by users.
But in professional circles using social media, LinkedIn serves as a great online marketing strategy. With more than 150 million members that comprised mostly on professionals around the globe and million new members signed up every week, it’s a good way to promote your blog.
Marketing expert Richard Franklin has some tips on how you can maintain a LinkedIn Account for your site. Below are some of his tips I’ve learned:
- Quantity and quality of connections. Look into the profiles of professionals you are connected with because the right people can spread your messages really fast.
- Always keep an accommodating tone with the people you interact with.
- Start a group and gain more connections.
- Solicit recommendations to boost your credibility towards others.
- keep your profile updated.
Related Tricks & Tutorials
Comments will be closed off on this post 365 days (1 year) after it is published. Apologies to this, but it's all about avoiding a growing comment spam problem. See our most recent posts where you can comment here