If you are using Co.Cc domain to set it up for your Blogger blog, here are few helpful tips that I’ve learned from Imran Uddin.
- Go to Co.CC and check your preferred domain name.
- Register after you have selected your domain.
- Login to Co.Cc with your user account.
- Select the domain you want to be activated. Hit Setup.
- Select Zone Records.
- Give your domain name in the Zone Records. Include www as it is needed. Indicate CNAME in type and ghs.google.com in value. Click Setup after you have entered the names.
- Login to your Blogger Account to setup Co.Cc domain.
- Open Settings, go to Publishing Tab, click Custom Domain.
- Click Switch to Advanced Settings.
- Enter your Domain name, verify the word verification given, save settings.
- Make it sure that you don’t get any errors and the settings have been saved successfully.
- Wait for 6-48 hrs for the activation.
Related Tricks & Tutorials
Comments will be closed off on this post 365 days (1 year) after it is published. Apologies to this, but it's all about avoiding a growing comment spam problem. See our most recent posts where you can comment here