Here are some few tips I’m going to share with you that would be very useful in your site. It’s what I’ve learned from Debbie Navarro which is how you can remove easily the ‘subscribe post atom’. Below are the steps.
How to hide:
- Go to Blogger Dashboard > Template > Edit HTML > Proceed
- Click Expand Widget Template
- Search .feed-links by hitting CTRL+F
- Add display:none inside the bracket
How to remove:
- In your search box, look for this code
- Remove that code above.
- Save template.
Note: Always have backups. Also click preview to check for errors.
Related Tricks & Tutorials
Comments will be closed off on this post 365 days (1 year) after it is published. Apologies to this, but it's all about avoiding a growing comment spam problem. See our most recent posts where you can comment here