Want to personalize your mouse cursor on your Blogger site? Sami Khan has posted quite an awesome and huge list of mouse cursor designs over at The Jinnni for you to use! Installation is quick and easy:
1) Scroll through the page until you find the mouse cursor design you want.
2) Copy the code right beside it.
3) On your Blogger dashboard go to “Design” then “Edit HTML”
4) Find the tag inside the code by pressing CTRL+F
5) Paste the code you copied RIGHT BEFORE it.
6) Click “Save template” and you’re done!
You can find additional instructions on its usage at the bottom of the author’s (Sami Khan) post.
Related Tricks & Tutorials
Comments will be closed off on this post 365 days (1 year) after it is published. Apologies to this, but it's all about avoiding a growing comment spam problem. See our most recent posts where you can comment here