If you’re into blogging, it is important to know how to get your blog noticed, otherwise you won’t get that much readers. Below are some of tips I’ll be sharing on making your blog easily visible to search engines, so it’s easier for you to increase your audience.
1. Submit your blog to different and reputable search engines like Google and Bing. It’s one of the simplest ways to effectively increase visibilty to your readers. You can also create sitemaps.
2. Adjust your blog’s privacy settings. You need to set the privacy settings to public and allow search engines to index your blog so it can easily be visible.
3. Select an attractive and unique blog template. The site’s appearance is the first thing a visitor will ever see, so by having a beautiful, clean and sleek design, you can attract more followers. But be careful in selecting a design. Pick the theme that will mostly help convert your posts. Go for a more professional look if you want to promote your brand.
4. Use social networking and bookmarking sites. Social networking and bookmarking sites have the power to connect to a lot of people all over the globe, so use them to your advantage. Sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. are especially useful tools in expanding your network.
5. Update your blog often and regularly. If your blog has been noticed already by viewers, you need to populate it with fresh updates on a regular basis so people will always be looking forward to visiting it.
6. Interact with your readers. Constant interaction and activity with your audience is a must if you want your blog to get noticed. Allow readers to post comments on your posts and reply to them. This increases your blog’s chances of being visible because of keywords written by your readers.
Related Tricks & Tutorials
Comments will be closed off on this post 365 days (1 year) after it is published. Apologies to this, but it's all about avoiding a growing comment spam problem. See our most recent posts where you can comment here