If you can promote your blog on Pinterest, now you can display your latest Pinterest pins on your blog! Here’s a cool widget that allows you to select if you want to show your general pins or just the pins from a specific board. Greenlava shows you how you can do this via his tutorial. Follow these steps:
1. Go to the Pinterest widget builder.
2. By selecting Profile Widget you can grab general pins displayed while selecting Board Widget gets to display pins from a particular board.
3. Enter profile URL. To get your URL, go to Pinterest, then click on your icon. It’s found at the upper right hand corner when prompted User URL, or click ‘Board’ when prompted Board URL. Just copy the URL in your browser’s address bar then paste it in the box. Click Enter.
4. You will see a preview of the widget appearing below the builder, which you can customize from the Advanced Settings.
5. You’ll be given two codes after you’ve finished customizing, one is an HTML link
the other is the Pinterest script:
1. Go to your Blogger Dashboard.
3. Copy the HTML link and Pinterest script (they’re provided on step 1) and paste them inside the content box.
Note: The Pinterest script occurs only once in the page so if you have it added somewhere else in your site, omit it.
Related Tricks & Tutorials
Comments will be closed off on this post 365 days (1 year) after it is published. Apologies to this, but it's all about avoiding a growing comment spam problem. See our most recent posts where you can comment here