Your readers might want to have a printout of an article you posted, so make it easy for them by putting up a nice ‘Print Friendly’ button on your blog. This tutorial from Prime Aque of simplifiedblogging will show you just how!
- Go to printfriendly.com
- Select your blogging platform, which is of course in this case ‘Blogger/Blogspot’
- Choose the button design you want
- On item 3, select how you want to install the button:
- If you choose ‘Install Blogger Widget’, you’ll be directed to your Blogger’s ‘Add Page Element’ (widget) page. There you have the option to provide a name for the button widget. Once you’ve decided, just click on ‘Add Widget’ and the button will automatically be added to your site.
- If you choose the latter (‘add code directly to template’), it will provide you with easy-to-follow instructions (item number 4) on how to add the button widget manually.
And that’s it! What I like about this is that it also gives you the option to print the article in PDF format, which I find very useful. I hope you (and especially your readers) find this added feature very helpful.
Related Tricks & Tutorials
Comments will be closed off on this post 365 days (1 year) after it is published. Apologies to this, but it's all about avoiding a growing comment spam problem. See our most recent posts where you can comment here