Today’s little Blogger trick has actually been going on around the Blogger community for quite some time now, and here’s a nifty tutorial from Fiveforblogger that may help you out with it:
- First thing you need to do is sign in to your Twitter account
- Look for the particular tweet you’d like to embed
- Click ‘Expand’ then ‘Details’. This will take you to the tweet’s URL.
- Click on ‘Embed this Tweet’ to get the code. This will cause a dialog box to pop up.
- In the embed options dialog box, be sure that you have the ‘HTML’ tab selected (not ‘Shortcode’ or ‘Link’) then copy the code inside. As for the ‘Alignment’, feel free to pick whichever you prefer (None/Left/Right/Center).
- Back in your Blogger post editor, make sure you’re in HTML mode first then just simply paste the code inside.
- Click on ‘Preview’ to see the result before saving.
If you’re having a problem with the embedded tweet’s appearance (i.e. it’s being displayed as a blockquote) then it might have something to do with the script. To fix this, try excluding the script from the copied HTML code.
Related Tricks & Tutorials
Comments will be closed off on this post 365 days (1 year) after it is published. Apologies to this, but it's all about avoiding a growing comment spam problem. See our most recent posts where you can comment here