Sharing Facebook posts on your Blogger site is much simpler than it seems. Just make sure that the Facebook post you want to share is publicly posted, and that you have a Facebook account. Here’s how to do it.
1. Log in to Facebook.
2. Go to the page’s Timeline, then click on the date of the post that you wish to share, to open it in a separate Tab or Window.
3. At the upper right-hand corner of the post, you’ll see an arrow.
4. Click on that arrow to display the menu.
5. Click on ‘Embed Post.’ You’ll see the code for the post, where you can adjust its width accordingly.
6. Copy the resulting code. You can embed it two ways into your Blogger site:
And that’s it!
Here’s a sample of an embedded Facebook post. I adjusted its width to 450px.
Related Tricks & Tutorials
Comments will be closed off on this post 365 days (1 year) after it is published. Apologies to this, but it's all about avoiding a growing comment spam problem. See our most recent posts where you can comment here