One of the best ways to keep your visitors come back to your blog, is to let your visitors know about your latest blog updates. and make them feel that you updating your blog regularly.
and the best way to do this is by adding “Email Subscription Form” to your blog, so your Subscribers will receive your new content and posts in their Email Inbox.
and it’s very easy to add email or feed Subscription Form to your blogger blog (blogspot).
so let’s do it,
1. you have to sign in your feedburner account, if you haven’t got on yet. you can log in using your google account, or you can register you free account
go here and click Create an account
2. Once you logged in your feedburner account, find Burn a feed right this instant and enter your blogger blog url and hit Next
3. now you’ll Give your feed its title and it’s Url and click next.
at the next page ( Congrats! Your FeedBurner feed is now live. ) click Next
Now you are on ( Get More Gusto From Your Feed Traffic Statistics. ) page, customize your options on this page and click Next
4. now your are in your feedburner dashboard
click On Publicize.
5. On left sidebar click Email Subscriptions and then click Activate.
6. Now Select language and copy the code
Now your form it ready for your visitors.
Related Tricks & Tutorials
Comments will be closed off on this post 365 days (1 year) after it is published. Apologies to this, but it's all about avoiding a growing comment spam problem. See our most recent posts where you can comment here