Here’s another cool feature that you may add to your Blogger site. Created by Ashu Insan, this widget generator will allow you to make a plugin that will completely show your YouTube channel. This version is the updated version from his previous work which you can customize as well. Youmax 2 plugin displays your channel upload, playlists and featured playlist from the one you selected. This feature also allows your visitors to navigate through your playlists and watch them.
How to display the YouTube video feed to your Blogger:
- Enter your YouTube channel link.
- Enter your Youtube Channel Url: ex: http://www.youtube.com/user/GoogleChrome)
- Enter your playlist Url to show in the featured Tab: ex: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5aqr5w5fRe6Z0nrNOBNhJkPb9-JKHO6M)
- Select your preferred setting in the widget Generator.
- Click generate and preview.
- Copy the code you have just generated and paste it on your website’s code. Replace the highlighted red and blue sections with your YouTube URL and your favorite playlist URL.
How to add it in your Blogger:
- Login to your Blogger
- Blogger Dashboard > Template > Edit HTML
- In Edit HTML, paste the code you have generated on the provided site.
Note: Always make a backup of your template before making any modifications.
With this awesome plugin, you will definitely get more visitors in your site as well as gain more subscribers in your YouTube channel. Hope this featured tutorial of Ashu Insan helps you to add a new look in your site.
Related Tricks & Tutorials
Comments will be closed off on this post 365 days (1 year) after it is published. Apologies to this, but it's all about avoiding a growing comment spam problem. See our most recent posts where you can comment here