Today I’m going to share what Tech Blogger Osho Garg featured on his site. It’s how you can create GIF animation online for free.
Below are simple steps to follow:
- Go to Picasion GIF Maker.
- Select location from where you will upload the images.
- If you want multiple photos, click on Add One More Picture. You can upload maximum of 10 photos.
One option is you can import photos from Picasa and Flickr. Another cool option feature is you can customize it. You can change size and increase/decrease animation speed.
- Click on Create Animation Button.
- Click on Save this animation Link.
How you can Create Animated JPG:
- Follow the steps above.
- Right-click Save this Animation Link > Save Link As
- In File Name:, type image.jpg
- Select Save As Type: All files and Click Save Button
That’s about it. Hope Garg’s tips helped you in making your own GIF online.
Related Tricks & Tutorials
Comments will be closed off on this post 365 days (1 year) after it is published. Apologies to this, but it's all about avoiding a growing comment spam problem. See our most recent posts where you can comment here