Here’s a nice quick hack that you can perform on your Blogger to force any links or hyperlinks in your blog to open in a new tab instead of the current window. It’s from a Blogger user named Mounish Venkat of Deminto blog and all it takes is inserting just one (that’s right, just one) short line of code into your template code. Plus, it’ll only take you less than five minutes to do it.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Starting on your dashboard, go to Template.
- Click on the Edit HTML button then on Proceed.
- Using Ctrl+F, search for the <head> tag in your template’s code.
- Copy/paste the following code right after or below it:
- Hit Save Template and you’re done!
See, didn’t I tell you that’s going to be easy and will only cost you a short amount of time? Have a good day!
Related Tricks & Tutorials
Comments will be closed off on this post 365 days (1 year) after it is published. Apologies to this, but it's all about avoiding a growing comment spam problem. See our most recent posts where you can comment here