If you frequently use the Vine app on your Android or iOS devices you are a Blogger, and wish to feature your videos on your Blogger site, then check out this tutorial.
If you’re an iOS user, then all you have to do is navigate to a Vine’s share options click on the ‘Embed’ button to get the code. But for Android users, it can be a little tricky.
Here’s how you can embed your Vine videos in Blogger:
1. Open your Blogger, then go to the Blogger post editor.
2. Switch from ‘Compose’ to ‘HTML’ mode.
3. Open the Vine that you wish to embed in your blog.
4. Click on the ‘Embed’ button below the Vine video.
5. Choose the size and style settings for your video.
6. Copy the automatically generated Vine embed code that you’ll find below the Vine and paste it in your Blogger post.
Related Tricks & Tutorials
Comments will be closed off on this post 365 days (1 year) after it is published. Apologies to this, but it's all about avoiding a growing comment spam problem. See our most recent posts where you can comment here