- Log in to your Blogger dashboard and head over to the Template section.
- Click on Edit HTML and then on Proceed.
- By pressing Ctrl+F, look for the <body> tag in the code.
- Insert oncontextmenu=”return false;” inside the <body> tag like so:
<body oncontextmenu=”return false;”>
- And then save your template.
That’s it, you’re done! View your blog and try clicking on the right button of your mouse. If you did it right, the quick context menu shouldn’t pop up anymore.
Related Tricks & Tutorials
Comments will be closed off on this post 365 days (1 year) after it is published. Apologies to this, but it's all about avoiding a growing comment spam problem. See our most recent posts where you can comment here