many of blogger were waiting for this widget.
and finally at blogger.com 10th birthday,
blogger announced here the second edition of Labels Widget v2..
And now you can call it Tag Clouds Widget v2..
the new version comes with most of what blogger users wanted.
so lets see whats new about this version.
- You’ll not only be able to display you tags in a list, but you can display your labels in A Labels Cloud as well.
- You can choose now which labels will be displayed.
- You can customize it using css codes. >> Learn how to do it soon | next tutorial
- It has 5 variations, all labels will be grouped in 5 groups.depending on each label usage in your blog.
- Now you can choose if you want to show number of posts per label or not.
You can choose
Show : All Labels or Selected Only.
Display : List or Cloud.
Numbers : Show or Hide.
You can select what labels to be displayed by marking on it.
Thanks blogger for this addition.
If you want more advanced tag cloud, please check this tutorial to see How To Add Flash Animated Label Tags Cloud Widget For Blogger ( blogspot )
Related Tricks & Tutorials
Comments will be closed off on this post 365 days (1 year) after it is published. Apologies to this, but it's all about avoiding a growing comment spam problem. See our most recent posts where you can comment here