hi all, yesterday blogger published on blogger buzz that they want blogger users, they wants to hear from you, if you are experienced blogger and have some opinions for blogger team, check out this post on blogger.
blogger team said that they want to hear and understand bloggers needs to keep up improving blogger.
And here is some details for the study.
it’s a two week diary study, starting on a date between September 28th and October 2nd (you will have a small daily task to complete)
- Compensation for the diary study is $100 US dollars in American Express gift cheques.
- Some participants may be selected for a 60 minute follow-up session which can be run either at the Google campus in Mountain View, CA or run remotely via screen sharing ($75 incentive). These sessions will be run after the 2 week diary study is completed early-mid October.
To participate you will need to:
- be at least 18 years old
- be willing to sign our Usability Non-Disclosure Agreement
If you are selected for one of the 60 minute follow-up sessions, you will also need to:
- Allow us to video or audio tape the session
- have a desktop or laptop computer preferably with Windows 2000/XP/Vista with Internet Explorer or Firefox browsers installed
- have a Broadband Internet connection or stronger (DSL, Cable, T1 all fine)
- a phone next to your computer that we can use to call you during the study. A speaker phone is recommended.
- or you can participate in person, in Mountain View, CA
Related Tricks & Tutorials
Comments will be closed off on this post 365 days (1 year) after it is published. Apologies to this, but it's all about avoiding a growing comment spam problem. See our most recent posts where you can comment here