Hello folks, today’s feature is from Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai who shares a useful tip for those who want to gather news, sports updates, blogs, weather forecast, latest tweets and other info wherever they are.
Introducing the Android RSS Feeder widget, this widget allows you to get the latest buzz even if you’re on the go and away from your computer.
Here’s how you can install this cool widget:
To download, you have two options:
- Go to Download RSS Feeder.
- Hit install to install it directly in your phone.
- Go to Play Store on your Android phone.
- Search the RSS Feeder by Lubna Essa.
- Download RSS Feeder Widget with this icon.
To use the widget:
- Add the RSS Feeder Widget like you normally do when adding a widget to your phone.
You’ll see a configuration screen that will appear on your screen:
- Tap Select RSS Feed to select your preferred source of RSS feeds.
- Tap Change Colour Theme for the color theme you want.
- Hit Create WIDGET.
Note: This is a widget and not an app.
Related Tricks & Tutorials
Comments will be closed off on this post 365 days (1 year) after it is published. Apologies to this, but it's all about avoiding a growing comment spam problem. See our most recent posts where you can comment here