Since then, Google ads have made its availability more accessible by having hosted Adsense account via their other services that include Blogger and Youtube.
For Blogger, simply go your to Blogger Dashboard > Layout> Add a gadget > Add an Adsense gadget so you can display the ads.
However, recently there have been some issues when trying to add an Adsense link unit that way. Here are some tips provided by Peter of the original Blogger Tips and Tricks on how you can display your ads in your non-hosted partner site.
- Log in to Adsense account.
- Go to Account settings page, found on the Home tab.
- Click edit in the “Access and authorization” section. It is next to “Only host sites are allowed to show ads for your account”.
- Enter the URL of the site where you prefer to show the ads on the “Show ads on other websites”
- After you’re done with step #4, hit submit.
- Then you have to implement the Adsense ad code on the URL you put on steps #4 and 5 on the page that gets traffic.
Once the application has been approved, you can now generate AdSense code and add it in your site.
Related Tricks & Tutorials
Comments will be closed off on this post 365 days (1 year) after it is published. Apologies to this, but it's all about avoiding a growing comment spam problem. See our most recent posts where you can comment here