One way to increase visitors in your site and gain more traffic is by signing up in NetworkedBlogs, which you can also integrate in your Blogger. Piyush Dungrani teaches you how to do it.
Below are the steps to add the widget on your Blogger blog:
- Go to NetworkedBlogs and click on the Add your Blog button.
- Enter your Facebook username and password after it asks for your Facebook credentials.
- Open http://apps.facebook.com/blognetworks/editblog.php then add your blog or site details.
- Just click the Yes button after you see the question Are you the author of ‘Blog Name?’
- Select a verification method to verify ownership of ‘Blog Name?’
- You can ask friends to verify you.
- You can use the widget to verify ownership.
- You may select letter b for a faster action, but may require some technical skills.
- Insert it in your template on the right side column.
- By adding the code in your Blogger, login to your Blogger account and go to Layout > Page Elements.
- Click ‘Add a Gadget’.
- Copy and paste the HTML code from NetworkedBlogs into the text area and click Save.
- Click Verify Widget button on Networkedblogs page and you’re all done.
Related Tricks & Tutorials
Comments will be closed off on this post 365 days (1 year) after it is published. Apologies to this, but it's all about avoiding a growing comment spam problem. See our most recent posts where you can comment here