Here’s a quick and easy way to add extra widgets to your Blogger header section, which will help you maximize your space.
- Login to your Blogger.
- Go to your Dashboard.
- Click on Template, then Proceed.
- Locate <b:section class=’header’
- Change maxwidgets=’1′ to the maximum number of widgets you want to include in your header.
- Change showaddelement=’no’> to showaddelement=’yes’>.
- Save your template.
- Go to Blogger Layout.
- Go to Header, then Add A Gadget. You can now add extra widgets to your header area. Enjoy!
Related Tricks & Tutorials
Comments will be closed off on this post 365 days (1 year) after it is published. Apologies to this, but it's all about avoiding a growing comment spam problem. See our most recent posts where you can comment here