Paul Crowe’s tutorial from Spice Up Your Blog will help show you how to automatically hide spam links in your blog comments.
Sharing Facebook posts on your Blogger site is much simpler than it seems. Just make sure that the Facebook post you want to share is publicly posted, and that you have a Facebook account.
Today I’m featuring a timely effect by one of our favorite designers, Paul Crowe of Spice Up Your Blog.
- Add an Expandable Social Sharing Widget to Blogger
- How to Personalize Your ‘Showing Posts with Label’ Header
- How to Install a Google Translate Button in Blogger
- Embed Your Vine Videos In Blogger (Android)
- Changing Post Content Column Width Via Template Designer
- How to Add a jQuery Plugin to Show YouTube on Your Site
- How to Add Cool Page Peel Effect
- How to Automatically Share Your Blogger Blog Posts to Google+
- Add an Animated Flash Clock to Your Blogger Site
- Add An Animated Sliding Underline To Your Text Or Headings
This Generator Will generate you a code that you can use in blogspot to add static twitter badge